terça-feira, 4 de junho de 2013

The Dream


Bem, diz que a última vez que escrevi alguma coisa era uma jovem com 16 ou 17 anos e acho que a minha escrita criativa estagnou nesse nível, mas a minha falta de jeito nunca me impediu antes!

Aqui vai um cheirinho do que ando a trabalhar agora:

The Dream

I found you at my door 
With a smile you looked at me
And said still sitting on the floor
"There's no place I'd rather be"

We laughed, whispered and talked
Both fingers and words entwined
But before our lips were locked
You went away and I fell behind

Bridge
And I'm running running running
All the while knowing it's wrong
But I'm running running running
Just to find you already gone

Chorus 
It always feels so real
The passion, the hope, the joy
Then the world comes in for the kill
With admirable eagerness to destroy
The bright light of day shines
To show what I'd thought too extreme
That you were never really mine
Not a little, not at all, not even in a dream

Nenhum comentário: