sábado, 21 de junho de 2008

Cognitive Dissonance

This is not who I am
I don't know what's wrong
I am being so lame
When I should be strong

I've always hated that romantic shit
Always hated a commercial cliché
But as much as I hate to just admit
I miss you if you're not here everyday

Bridge
Stranded mind, what's wrong, what's right?
Stranded heart, it's the end or the start?
Wait! Let me just take a break
For my own sake
Or I'll lose it for good
Believe me I could

Chorus
I love the way you smile
Hate it when you smile for her
Love your hazel eyes
Hate how you stare at me, so deeply
And yet don't make a move
Overdue, but seeing though
Like you've got nothing to prove today
How am I gonna tell love from hate


Are you really playing games?
Or is my mind playing tricks?
Will I be the one who tames
Your bohemian romantic wits?

This doubt doesn't have room in my head
It is already busy with the crap I feel
Whenever I try to rest in my bed
There you are, in dreams it almost seems real

Bridge

Chorus

5 comentários:

O canhoto disse...

Lol. Ninguém quer ser lamechas e perder o controlo de si próprio, mas o amor é assim mesmo....

Cisne disse...

Assino por baixo...
=D

Cisne.

José Mota disse...

Muito fixe esta.

Anônimo disse...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David

Diana Póvoa disse...

What do you mean by odd? It looks right on my computer... It might just be some incompatibility with the phone...

Thanks anyway, on both accounts!