sábado, 21 de junho de 2008

Damsel in Distress

Be free
Stand up and fight for what you want
Come see
Just what a woman's made of, don't
Take it
Nobody has the right to tell you what to do

Bridge
I'm in charge of me
No one tells me who to be
You think I need you
But it's not true
I don't need no hero

Chorus
Hey, hey, I don't want you to save me
Hey, hey, so stop overprotecting me
Hey, hey, I've done well so far
Don't be fooled by what you see
My life can be a mess
But I'm no damsel in distress


Let me
Show you who I really am
You'll miss me
But I don't really give a damn
I've had it
I won't take no more of your authority

Bridge
Take a look at me
Just tell me what it is you see
If you don't respect me
You're not worth it
So just leave me alone

Chorus

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Pois não! You're no "damsel in distress"!! És bem desenrascada e, mesmo quando erras, és bem convicta!:) Grande ideia, esta tua... Podias era ter dito qq coisinha! Beijinhos da tua adorada tita mais linda do mundo!! Ehehe

O canhoto disse...

Já percebi que lutas muito por uma coisa na tua vida, por liberdade/independência. Acho muito bem que o faças e que queiras subsistir por ti própria. Só não te esqueças de uma coisa, não é vergonha nenhuma, não querer subsistir sempre sozinho/a, a vida é bastante dura e tendo outra pessoa com quem a partilhar ajuda muito. Não é preciso ser-se uma damsel in distress para se procurar por alguém... continua o bom trabalho. bjnhs

LM disse...

"Nobody has the right to tell you what to do"concordo plenamente com essa frase..loool gostei muito da letra no geral(MINHA PREFERIDA)xD! nao sabia que escrevias..parabens continua!
bjx lorena