sábado, 21 de junho de 2008

My Fairytale

No Sleeping Beauty I am
More of a dwarfless Snow White
Like her I have to find a scam
To catch my own Mr. Right

The knight in shinning armor
Never seems to find his course
Stuck in this eternal tower
I'm more likely to marry the white horse

Bridge
I have been looking all around
I never find what's in my mind
Trying so hard to get to my
Fairytale, can it come by mail?

Chorus
Where is my Prince Charming?
I can never seem to find him
Whenever I think it has come the time
He gets hit by a bus
Or he doesn't wanna be mine
Where is my happy ending?
Maybe Cinderella's just pretending
Whoever will come to rescue me from the deep
Better come quick
Before I'm sound asleep

No Little Mermaid I'll be
And I can't even get a Beast
There's plenty of fish in the sea
But the sharks will only see my fist

The pumpkin isn't changin'
And the Fairy Godmother is late
When I think I've met Alladin
Is Shrek who shows up for the date

Bridge

Chorus


The perfect bedtime story isn't out of my reach
But I think that life still has some lessons to teach
I'll write my fairytale a little every day
When happily ever after seems so far away

Chorus

2 comentários:

O canhoto disse...

O teu problema é o de muitas pessoas... Não é fácil encontrar a pessoa certa e parece que quem tem fé em encontra-la tem que sempre passar por uma série de episódios, todos eles marcantes, que nos ajudam a conhecermo-nos melhor e nos preparam para a chegada da "tal" pessoa. Parece sempre que já estamos no topo da escada e quando olhamos outra vez, já lá está outro lance de degraus... Algum dia a escada há de chegar ao fim! Tem fé!

Cisne disse...

E bem, volto a assinar por baixo...
Epah, assim não dá! Uma pessoa não pode dizer nada que já não tenha sido dito!!! =(
xD

Cisne.