sábado, 21 de junho de 2008

Turning Point

Bem, aqui vai o meu primeiro post, espero que gostem!!


Turning Point

I take a breath that takes all of me
Your screaming voice is more than I can deal with
What's behind my smile you'll never see
Not until I get a chance to break free

Bridge
I think the breakdown has just begun
I see the clouds, but not the sun
Exhaustion's showing me its way
But I've got strength enough to say

Chorus
Right now I need a turning point so I can
Reach out and grab my life with both hands
I can't tell you so
Still I hope you know
How hard it gets
Can't look back, no regrets
And if you just can't see
Just look in my eyes and believe me


I watch the sun as it goes down on me
I go down as I'm watched by the sun
Lying around I eventually
Start thinking about the things I left undone

Bridge
Where can I find the strength to fight
I need so much to find the light
Even though days are turning grey
I've got to pick up my chin and say

Chorus

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Epá n... n gosto...
ADORO!!! :D

Pessoal, vocês decorem bem estas letras todas q p'raqui estão... qq dia ainda as vão andar a cantarolar enquanto limpam o pó ou enquanto lavam a loiça! Ou quem sabe num concerto algures... loool

Bjokas da tua "fãm"!

Anônimo disse...

Epá esqueci-me de dizer... fui eu q escrevi o comentário anterior pá... n vá dps esqueceres-te e tal...

Marisa!